H02 ECG fitness smart bracelet is our hot sales model. When using this smart band, you may meet something confusing. Let me guide you to find the answers.
1. The frequency of data obtained by the bracelet: You know after setting, before setting is to automatically test heart rate, blood oxygen and ECG
2. Q: Bluetooth data transmission frequency, how often to synchronize, whether the synchronization frequency of different indicators is the same
A: There is no fixed time, when the user connects to the APP, the data in the bracelet is automatically synchronized
3. Q: Will the data be averaged according to the frequency of data collection when synchronizing data?
A: Basically not, except for normal heart rate/blood pressure automatic monitoring, the bracelet storage is 10min/time. App display is 30min/time, take the average
4. Q:The bracelet's own data storage ability, can it store the whole day's data without connecting the bracelet?
A: The bracelet will store daily data for 3 days
5. Q: After synchronization, will the synchronized data on the smart bracelet be deleted? as not been synchronized to the APP within 3 days, it will be overwritten and stored in units of days.
6. The maximum packet size of each transmission of data A: No fixed value, depending on the amount of user data,
7. What will happen if the data storage of the bracelet is full? Will the old data be deleted? RE: The ring will store the data for 3 days. If the data has not been synchronized to the APP within 3 days, it will be overwritten and stored in units of days.
8. Can read ECG, blood pressure, blood oxygen at the same time (display at the same time or measure at the same time) RE: No;
9. In what form is the ECG data transmitted to the app, data packets or data blocks RE: data packets
10. Heart rate can be set too low alarm
11. Blood oxygen and HRV are recorded at 0-7
12. See the link, Android 10 has restrictions on SDK https://developer.android.google.cn/reference/packages
13. How long is the disconnection time? Can you set 7x24 hours to keep the connection?
A: Under normal circumstances, the device will not actively disconnect; unless the customer manually disconnects or the signal is not good
14. Will it affect the Bluetooth connection when the battery is low? RE: No
15. There will be an alarm when the blood oxygen is lower than 85%
16. Blood oxygen also contains, apnea, blood oxygen concentration, respiratory rate, hypoxic load, sleep activity range
17. It takes half an hour for sleep data to come out
18. If you wake up for more than half an hour during sleep, the sleep data will also be disconnected and displayed.
19. All data manually tested on the bracelet will not be saved
20. The ECG chest can be monitored continuously, but results are recorded every 5 minutes.
Now you must have a better understanding of this watch,anything else you don't understand, welcome to consult.